Friday 5 February 2010

West Ham raise money through 'Cash For Gold'


Perennial Premier League underachievers West Ham Utd have revealed the reason for the sudden influx of cash into the club which has enabled manager Gianfranco Zola (above) to invest in the January transfer window.

Zola (Italian) was at home nursing a heavy cold and was watching day time television, he said this in his funny Italian accent ''I was watching the day time television, I'd watched Jezza Kyle, and had turned over to five to watch Trisha when I saw a very interesting advertisement in the break. It was saying that the price of gold is at an all time high and if I bagged up all the spare gold I had round the place, they would price it up and send me a cheque so I could go on holiday, have a new car......or help buy Benni McCarthy!. So anyway, I went straight to David Golds (Owner Of West Ham) house, put him in a big envelope and posted him off to 'Cash For Gold'. Within the week they sent me a letter telling me they'd melted him down and the weight of the total gold was worth enough to buy Mido as well as McCarthy with a little bit left over to persuade Matthew Upson to stay in the summer''.

On hearing the story it also gave Northern man Mick McCarthy an idea, speaking to SkySportsNews, the once Irish man said ''I heard about what Franco did and I thought that wer clever so I thought I'd also raise some funds by sending Cash For Gold a load of our football tops at Wolves!, unfortunately they wrote back to me telling me they weren't real gold'' the dimwitted star of Sesame Street muttered.


Sheffield Wednesday's Alan Irvine also had made £480.26 when he sent off some Gold that Ron Atkinson had forgotton to take with him during the tanned mans time at Hillsbrough.

ADVERT: If you've got any spare gold hanging around the place visit www.nothingbettertodowithyourday.com and we'll tell you how we're gonna scam your Gold out of you!

1 comment:

  1. I have bought and sold gold coins before and knew the price of gold, but I had to spend some time figuring out their calculations. Whenever I have dealt in gold, it has always been measured in ounces.




    sell gold jewelry

    ReplyDelete