Thursday 4 February 2010

''I don't believe in magic'' says Beckham


AC Milan's American based loan signing David Beckham (pictured above after a mishap with some curtains), has spoken of his 'non belief' in magic. The one footed blond man speaking at Milan's 'Magic Week Festival' said:

''I know it's controversial but I don't think magic is actually real is it?!?. I mean I used to believe in it when I used to watch Paul Daniels on the telly as a boy, but it's all gone abit far fetched these days hasn't it!, like that David Copperfield. How could he have made the Statue of Liberty disappear?,non of that was in the book???...... plus he hasn't made it go anywhere, when I went to New York it was still there!......which got me thinking.........then when I thought about it some more I realised that Penn and Teller did a trick with a gun and firing a bullet at the quiet one (Teller), which he caught in his teeth!!........which I'm fairly sure is dangerous!?!. I mean I can't explain how they did it but I'm not sure 'magic' is the answer any more. Then you've got that Derren Brown......now don't get me wrong, he's a good showman but I'm sure that if magic was real he'd have used that to pick them lottery numbers wouldn't he?, and not spend hours working out the answer to the problem''

Beckham then went on to say other things he was sceptical about,... ''Cruz lost one of his teeth the other day, so we put it underneath the pillow for him to get some money from the tooth fairy........we checked the next day and the tooth was still there and there was no money!, anyway we rang Victoria (posh) in America to ask if it's ever happened before that the Tooth Fairy has forgotten to come, and she told me to sit down cos she had some news that might upset me.....I got scared so I hung up but I'm worried that she was going to tell me the fairy doesn't exist!?!..........I know it sounds weird but I'm really doubting the existence of tooth fairies. Then if you think about it, if tooth fairies don't exist who's to say that pixies, goblins, trolls, monsters, Santa, Easter bunnies and Mexicans are real......my worlds been smashed wide open and theres no one real in it anymore!''.

Beckham ended the interview by saying the draw against Livorno was unfortunate, that the manager has the support of the players, it's a game of two halves, he was as sick as a parrot at having a poor game on Sunday and that he was going to have his tattoo of David Blaine removed from his arm ''If magics not real its like he's betrayed me''.

No comments:

Post a Comment