Tuesday 2 February 2010

''I'm so glad to be signing for my boyhood heroes'' says Keane again


Transfer addict Robbie Keane (pictured above showing the shirt he made at nursery yesterday) has spoken of his love for his latest employers Glasgow Celtic. At a press conference to introduce him to the unfortunate followers of the Scottish football team he said ''It's been a lifelong dream to play in the green hoops of Celtic, and I want to once again make them the biggest club in Edinburgh'' gaffed Keane.

Keane also spoke of his childhood love of Tottenham Hotspur when he signed for them on both occasions, as he did when he signed for Liverpool, Leeds, Coventry, Wolves and Italian based club Inter Milan of Milan. When asked how many clubs he supported as a child Keane said ''Only the one, I'm a one club man....it's always been Celtic.....and Spurs.......and Liverpool.........Coventry as well I suppose......Wolves I like also.......and Inter Milan.....and Leeds''.

He finished by telling journalists who he would be signing for in June ''It's always been a lifelong dream to play in Glasgow so one day I'd love to play for Rangers, so fingers crossed I won't be able to get in the starting line up for Celtic so I can join my Childhood heroes in the summer'' quipped the Irishman.

Keane finished the Press Conference by saying he still hoped to play in this summers World Cup tournament despite the Republic Of Ireland not having qualified for the event!?. ''It's been a lifelong dream to play in the World Cup and I've always been a fan of England, so I'm just hoping Fabio has got the money to spend and can bring me in to the squad this June'' said the be-wilded Keane.

No comments:

Post a Comment