Sunday 21 March 2010

More Messi fans fall out of the closet!


Following his amazing hat trick at the weekend, more of the worlds football commentators have developed crushes on Argentinian wonder boy Lionel Messi! (above).

Sky Sports coverage of Barcelona's victory over Real Zaragoza was overshadowed by commentator Kevin Keatings saying ''My word Gerry, that Messi has a gorgeous foot doesn't he!?!'' when he scored the first goal, then co commentator Gerry Armstrong claimed ''I tell you what Kevin, that kid could pin a tail on a donkey with his left foot'' when the second went in, but most shocking of all when the third and best goal was scored, Keatings said ''Pele, Best and Zamora........don't even compare to this kid if you rolled them all up and made a 'superplayer'.......he's holier than Mother Theresa, The Dalai Lama and Jeremy Kyle and he's as beautiful as Christine Bleakley, Megan Fox and Peter Beardsley.....Gerry...thats the guy I want to marry!'' to a dumbfounded Armstrong. ''I just think he's a great footballer Kevin!?!?'' Armstrong replied before an embarrassed Keatings said ''Yeah...god yeah, so do I, that about me wanting to marry him was just me commentating,......I didn't mean it....I'm not gay Gerry!....not that theres anything wrong with that of course!''.

On Argentinian television commentator Claudio Flores reacted to the hat trick on by simply saying ''Messiiiiiiiiiiii, goooooaaalllllllllll...........seeexxxxyyyyyyyy fffoooottttbbbbaaalllll boooooyyyyyyyy........(in a Spanish accent).

In Australia, pundit Kevin Muscat said (in an Australian accent) ''Ruddy hell mate, I'm not a bloody Golar... stone the crows, but that little wizard is a ruddy good bloke, in fact...I'd say he's sexier than Mrs Mangel from Neighbours........if she was a footballer!?!''.

And in the USA, American commentator PJ Johnson on Fox Sports said (in an American accent) ''Messi took the ball into the endzone and struck a 3 pointer either side of the first and second quarter time outs......that kid could be the biggest Soccer play teamster since Cobi Jones!''.

No comments:

Post a Comment