Tuesday 23 March 2010

Bleakley fails to mention Sport Relief water ski for over five minutes!


The One Shows Irish Lampard seducer Christine Bleakley, failed to mention her Cross Channel Sport Relief Water ski for over 5 minutes on last nights broadcast!.

The previous record for not mentioning the event was 2 minutes 34 seconds on Monday's show, but that was eclipsed last night (Wednesday) when neither she or Adrian Chiles talked about it for 5 minutes and 46 seconds!.

The 'non mentioning' was broken when Bleakley said ''Oh my god Adrian, have I mentioned that I just water skied across the channel!?! I don't want to repeat myself but I can't remember if I've mentioned it or not to the viewers?!?''. A weary Chiles responded with ''For pity's sake Christine, of course you've mentioned it....you always mention it,.......you haven't stopped mentioning it since you bloody tried to do it!!...then before you even attempted it you wouldn't stop mentioning that you were going to do it!''.

A visibly shocked Bleakley defended herself from her grumpy co host by saying ''Adrian, the only reason I've mentioned it is because I thought it was a worthy cause and would be a huge challenge for someone who's allergic to water!.........so when I did it I was proud of myself and the money I would raise for charity!''. ''Oh don't be stupid Christine, everybody knows you didn't do it!....they just picked you up in the boat after you couldn't keep yourself out the water at the beginning..........took you to the French coast, let you ski the last stretch and gave the idiot viewers the illusion you crossed the channel on your bloody water skis!!.... I should know cos I was there!!''.

A BBC spokesman spoke with Sports In Shorts after the accusation from Chiles. ''What Adrian said isn't true, he's just jealous that Christine's going out with Frank Lampard...he obviously still wants to jump her bones!, although it is company policy for her to mention her water ski challenge every 3 minutes at least, so she WILL get a warning for a 5 minute lapse!..... just like Chris Moyles got into trouble when he didn't mention climbing Mount Kilimanjaro for a similar time!''.

No comments:

Post a Comment