Thursday 3 December 2009

Huntalaar Reveals Big Move Secrets


Overrated dutch striker Klaas Jan Huntalaar has revealed the circumstances in how he keeps getting big money moves despite obviously being a very average player. The former Real Madrid flop speaking to Italy's equivalent of Sky Sports News which is called Sky Sports News said this 'i was on my summer holidays with my mum in Milan, she doesn't let me go alone because of a mix up once in a Thai hotel, anyway mum wanted to do the tour of the San Siro so i went along. She paid for me to get in and a part of the tour takes you to the changing rooms, now cos it was a match day we didn't have chance to do both changing rooms so we had to choose which one to walk around, mum chose Inter cos shes got a thing for Jose, and i went into AC's as my fav player ever was Mark Hateley....i just loved the way that even though he was going bald he just grew his hair longer at the back to compensate!. So I'm in the changing room looking at the big comfy red chairs and the flat LCD TV's each player has, when Leonardo (AC's Head Coach) walks in and tells me to get my kit I'm late for training. He must have got confused or mistaken me for Marco Van Basten or something either way its too late now cos I've signed a contract and they've got to pay me.....finders keepers!'.

He then went on to describe that the move the year before from Ajax to Real Madrid also came about in unorthodox circumstances 'Mum had taken me to Madrid cos I'd done so well for Ajax, scoring lots of goals and stuff, she went out for a few beers and she didn't want me to cramp her style so i stayed in. Anyway, she ends up in an hotel room with the then Real Madrid President Ramon Calderon, she only found out he was married afterwards, so she threatened to tell Mrs Calderon about the whole thing unless Madrid gave me a lucrative contract!!! winner!'.

He was then asked where the Huntalaar family were planning on going on holiday in Summer 2010, he responded 'I think mums got her heart set on Manchester!?'.

No comments:

Post a Comment