Sunday 21 February 2010

Cole tells Grant ''Sorry, but the photos weren't for you''!


Injured Chelsea exposer Ashley Cole, has told beleaguered Portsmouth manager and curb crawler Avram Grant (pictured above) that the explicit photos he recently sent him on his phone were sent by accident!.

The defender who is currently out for 3 months with a foot and marriage injury, had meant to send the pictures to Canadian pop star Avril Lavigne (the next entry on his phone), but only noticed he'd made the error when he checked his sent messages!.

Speaking to Sports In Shorts Grant said. ''Well, I can't say it was a shock when I got the pictures from Ashley, he always looked at me with his come to bed eyes!, and he seemed to be upset when I left. Then I got these photos (shows Sports In Shorts the pictures), I thought Ashley was ready to join me and Mrs Grant for some sweet sweet love play!!...... Don't get me wrong its nothing I haven't seen before, but I'm always up for some phone relief so I took one of me being punished by Mrs Grant and sent it to him''.

Grant then went on to say what happened next. ''Bout, half an hour later my phone rang and it was Ashley wanting to know why I'd sent him a photo of me in a leather cat suit being whipped by my wife!?, so I told him because you'd just sent me one of 'little Ashley'. He just said ''Oh God, tell me I didn't.....oh shit.......'' and he hung up. He must have checked his sent messages and realised what he'd done because he rang me later to say he'd sent me them by accident and they weren't meant for me.............but I'm not so sure.....I think he likes me''.

Cole (29) has a long history of sending naked photos of himself to others, with at least 4 women coming forward saying he's sent them photos. Cole's spokesman Max Clifford answered these accusations by saying ''Ashley is the real victim here, just think what he's had to go through by seeing Avram Grant naked!''

No comments:

Post a Comment