Sunday 21 February 2010

Ancelotti forgets about Zhirkov!


Chelsea's baffled Italian manager Carlo Ancelotti (pictured above filming the new lynx advert) has admitted that he'd forgotten all about Yuri Zhirkov!.

The Russian left sided defender was signed from CSKA Moscow in July 2009 for £14 million but has been used sparingly this season, despite first choice left back and amateur photographer Ashley Cole picking up a long term injury and divorce.

The former Milan manager Ancelotti spoke to Sports In Shorts at Chelsea's training ground, ''To be honest, I forgot all about Yuri, I mean, I saw him hanging around in training but I just presumed he was a friend of Roman's!, he's got that vacant look that Russians have!, do you know what I mean!?!, so I thought he was probably a hitman or summat. It totally slipped my mind we brought him, ha just goes to show what I know! lmao.....that means I am laughin' my arse off!!''.

Ancelotti finished by asking about other players in the squad. ''Do we still own Juan Veron, does anybody know?, and Ian Wrighty-Phillips....did we sell him?....I get confused. And what about him''? the Italian blurted, whilst pointing at Daniel Sturridge, ''Is he my player?'', a club spokesman responded by saying ''Yes Carlo, that's Daniel, we got him from City last summer!''. ''Ah yes yes, of course City,....Birmingham City'' Ancelotti responded knowingly.....''Manchester'' the Spokesman corrected.......''Yes, Yes.....Manchester, that's what I said'' added Ancelotti.

No comments:

Post a Comment