Sunday 17 January 2010

Pienaar admits love of Coq!


South African Floella Benjamin impersonator Steven Pienaar has spoken of his love of his clubs kit maker Le Coq (pronounced cock) Sportif.

The Everton midfield lightweight kissed the kit makers emblem after scoring a poorly hit free kick in Saturdays tussle with Manchester's 3rd best team Manchester City. At first tv viewers and fans just presumed he kissed the wrong side of his kit and thought he had really meant to kiss the Everton badge, but speaking to ESPN's blond woman after the victory, Pienaar spoke of the real reason for this show of affection.

He said ''I've always loved Le Coq, growing up as a young girl in South Africa we used to see the old First Division on TV and whereas most of my friends became fans of Liverpool or Manchester United, I just fell in love with Evertons kit, the way it makes it look as if you're wearing a white t-shirt underneath a blue top is breathtaking. It's not just the Everton kit I love, Le Coq also make the Italian Serie C kit for AFC Bergamo which is equally spellbinding. So when I score a goal I like to celebrate by kissing Le Coq..........it's just a way for me to show my appreciation to Le Coq for being great''.

Pienaar finished by adding ''I'd just like to say, if any viewers are watching who also like Le Coq, maybe we should hook up and celebrate being fans of Le Coq together???.......maybe have a Coq party??''




No comments:

Post a Comment