Tuesday 19 January 2010

''I've never been hungrier'' admits Hatton!


Popular tubby one time decent boxer Ricky Hatton (pictured above before he got fat) has been forced to clarify comments he made in a statement last week.

He was speaking at a press conference held for him to announce his plans for his next humiliating defeat (a story broken by Sports In Shorts in November 2009), this summer to Mexican pensioner Juan Marquez.

The part of the statement which caused confusion was when he mentioned that ''I've never been hungrier!'', many reporters believed him to mean that he was hungry for success after the embarrassing loss to smiley faced Filipino drug user Manny Pacquiao, however Hatton speaking to Sports In Shorts has spoken of the real meaning of his comments.

''When I said I've never been hungrier, I didn't mean for success, I just meant I've never been hungrier!!.....I've not eaten for about 10 minutes or so!......I've got a real craving for sugary treats at the moment..........but I reckon I'm gonna move onto savory pastries soon for a bit of variety.......then I'll step up my calorie intake and move onto deep frying everything and within a few months I should be my ideal lounging weight!''

Hatton or 'Roly Poly Ricky' as his fans call him also mentioned the inspiration behind his odd dress sense. ''I tend to wear a black suit jacket with blue jeans at half mast, its a look I stole off that curly haired fella off Top Gear, and sometimes I like to wear a silly looking sun hat with my favorite tracksuit so I've got the look of a typical Manc chav....which I guess is what i am at heart!''.

Hattons new weight gain video 'Get fat with the chav in the hat' is out next Monday on video priced £8.99, or free if you buy 50 of Ricky's new 'Calorie Intense Deep Fried Pizzas'.

No comments:

Post a Comment