Tuesday 12 January 2010

Ashley Cole tells press to stop saying he's straight!


Chelsea and England defender Ashley Cole (pictured above left in the infamous aftermath of his affair with David Beckham) has hit out at journalists who are constantly insinuating that he is a straight heterosexual man (non gay).

The camp left back speaking to Sports In Shorts said 'I just wish all these rumours would stop!, I'm definitely gay, I've always been openly gay.....I even made a gay sex romp video in Ibiza with Sol Campbell and Freddie Ljungberg but the press still insist on saying I'm married to Cheryl Tweedy!?. We're not married!!! urgghh!, I love Cheryl as a friend but the thought of seeing her naked repulses me!.....we're just gals who like to hang out and have sleepovers.....that kind of thing. She just happened to change her name back to her Dad's name of Cole'.

Cole finished the interview by reassuring his fans 'I just want to say don't believe what you read in the papers!, I'm definitely gay.....gay as ever....don't worry about that..........I'm so gay!' he added.

No comments:

Post a Comment