Thursday 17 December 2009

Great Expectations!!


Portsmouth's South African midfielder Aaron Mokoena (pictured above) has compared his homeland waiting to host next years football World Cup tournament to a pregnant woman waiting to give birth!.

Speaking to Shorts In Shorts, Mokoena said 'this is a very nervous time for my country, it's like we are pregnant with Sepp Blatter's baby and we've got 7 months until we give birth...it's a worrying time being a parent hoping everything is gonna turn out alright!'.

Our correspondent then got the wrong end of the stick and congratulated Mokoena on his good news! 'No....., you've misunderstood, I'm NOT actually pregnant.......it's South Africa that's pregnant with a football baby that everybody expects great things from!!! That's a lot of pressure on our football shaped baby and South Africa's football shaped body!' he snapped.

Our guy was still none the wiser, he then asked a dumbfounded Mokoena if he knew the sex of the baby yet? 'Of course I don't know the sex of it.......it's NOT a real baby you idiot, I'm just comparing it to being pregnant.......it's not exactly rocket surgery is it?! are you mental!?!

Correspondent: 'Have you thought of any names yet?'

An increasingly irate Mokoena then blasted 'Look dildo, I'm only comparing it, likening it too, showing it's similar to being pregnant.....I'm not pregnant, I was merely using it as a reference to my country hosting something that is exciting and scary and is 7 months away from happening.......Do you understand?!?!?

Correspondent: 'Yes, I think so?......(long pause).............was it planned?.......have you decorated it's room yet?

'Oh For f&#k's sake........bloody amateurs' Mokoena shouted as he stormed off!

No comments:

Post a Comment